Food Friday: A Favorite Kids’ Breakfast: Hole In the Middles
This is an easy-to-make breakfast that everyone loves! My daughter would love to have Hole-in-the-Middles for breakfast every single day! My dad used to make these when I was a kid (although he called them “Eggs in Frames”). I’m sure many families make some version of these and call them different things.
Ingredients(what you’ll need):
- Two eggs
- Two pieces of bread
- Cooking spray
- Cookie cutter (or a thin drinking glass for cutting the hole in the bread)
How to make it:
- Cut a hole in the middle of the pieces of bread with a cookie cutter (I use a hear-shaped cookie cutter) or glass.
- Spray pan with cooking spray and heat.
- Place the bread in the pan.
- Pour an egg in the center of the bread, and cook (flipping over once).